Title: Creative Lead
Reporting to: Head of Marketing & Communication
Hours: Full Time; Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Salary Range: £35,000 – £40,000 (TBC)
At Waverley Abbey, we’ve got an important job to do: to extend and build the Kingdom of God through encounter with him, through education, engagement and enterprise — for spiritual and cultural renewal for this generation and generations to come.
To bring collaborative and inspiring creative leadership to the Marketing & Communication department and support the delivery of excellent marketing output for Waverley Abbey’s family of products and brands, that significantly increases brand awareness and marketing penetration. This will be achieved by:
- Supporting the significant growth and market penetration of Waverley Abbey’s products and brands by ensuring excellent creative output across web, graphic, social, video, audio, print and in-person experiences.
- Making Waverley Abbey’s brand come alive across all channels and mediums, including, but not limited to, in the house and estate, online and in print.
- Implementation of bold concepts, ideas and campaigns across product-specific content, communications and marketing across different channels – ranging from strategic partnerships, in-person festivals and events, through social media/online, to print.
- Demonstrating clarity, courage and compassion in supporting the Head of Marketing & Communication in leading the department.
- Embodying the values of the organisation.
Team building, development & management
With an emphasis on creative output, provide technical guidance, support, coaching and culture to facilitate the development of a talented, collaborative, open and creative team.
Be an excellent colleague and a “can-do” influencer, especially within the Marketing and Communication team.
Marketing briefs, calendar and working with product leaders
Support the Head of Marketing & Communication to plan and deliver all market engagement and comms activities, by taking responsibility for creative deliverables on month-to-month plans to achieve agreed specific deadlines, targets and other objectives.
Support the full implementation of a recent rebrand, making the brand come across all channels and mediums including, but not limited to, including in the house and estate, online and in print. Relentlessly reinforce brand guidance to ensure that all material produced either internally or externally builds our brands, working with external agencies where necessary.
Develop and deliver bold concepts, ideas and campaigns that help to define new markets, initiatives and opportunities where Waverley Abbey’s capabilities, legacy and brands can achieve maximum influence and growth.
Working closely with the Head of Marketing & Communication, other Executive team members and department heads, to align strategic messaging across the organisation and regular updates are delivered to all employees, supporters and stakeholders of Waverley Abbey.
Online & digital
Ensure our ‘digital’ and ‘content’ first strategy is underpinned with excellent creative output and optimised for significant growth.
Content & asset creation
As head of design, be responsible for the content and asset creation process across web, graphic, social, video, audio, print and in-person experiences, ensuring excellent output that aligns with marketing objectives.
Any other reasonable tasks that may be requested by your line manager or as required by the needs of the organisation.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, including examples of your work or telephone 01252 784783.